Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More furniture out.

Well, when the piano went out on consignment, I must admit it was an emotional moment for me. I even followed they guys out to the truck, and took a picture of that piano being loaded. I did shed a tear for that. Not only that I had spent thousands of hours playing that, but because it was my Mother's "baby".

Just now, the Salvation Army truck came and took the dining room set, and some other furniture. I don't feel badly at all about that. It will go to good homes, I'm sure, and someone will get many more years of enjoyment out of it. That's as it should be.

For all of you who are sending me "good karma", I want you to know it worked today! It was raining BEFORE the guys got here......stopped while they loaded the furniture, and then guess what? It started to rain again, right after the truck drove up the street! Good job people! Thank you!

O.K., we're getting there. I'm not sure WHERE....THERE is....but we're getting there! Now I have to call the consignment shop that has the piano and make a deal.

No comments: