Monday, March 17, 2008

24 Hours are up!

Well, my 24 hrs off are done! I did have fun. Yesterday I went shopping for a wedding gift for Susan and George. I finally found exactly what I wanted at Pier I. After that, I drove up to my favorite quilt shop, and hung out for a while. I did pick up a few FQ's fo new fabric.....sort of jungle themed. Can't resist!
Mid afternoon I went to see a movie that Kate and Mark had advised me not to see. Doomsday. O.K., so they were right! The popcorn was good though!
After a quick cruise through the craft store, I was home for the evening. It seemed strange for Arthur not to be here. He'll be back tonight, though.
This morning, I unpacked four boxes from my storage unit....mostly knick-knacks. I managed to wiggle most of them into Nana's china hutch. I came across a few things that will go into the tag sale box. It's best to do those types of projects when Arthur is gone, as he doesn't like to see changes made to the house. When he's here, I actually sneak things into the house. Some day, I suppose I will be the one to get all this crap OUT of this house! That'll be fun.
O.K. off to pick up the King!

No comments: