Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sewing

Well, it's 18 days until Halloween, if I could today. I'm sewing as fast as I can to make Halloween pillowcases to give to my kids and my friends. Please don't ask "why"? It's all MINA'S FAULT! You see, I started thinking about making one for her. Then, I thought, "Well, if I make one for Mina, it would be kinda fun to make one for Kate and Mark, also. Then, my next logical thought was........"in that case, I should make one for Maureen......Mike.....Liz..." Then, I thought I would make two for my friends, Donna and Stephen who are having the big Halloween party. Of course, if I make one for Mina, I really would like to make some for Nick, Joe and Abigail.......and so, you see? I'm up to a minimum of eleven! I have seven finished, so I'm getting there! They're really cute! You'll see......

No comments: