Friday, October 10, 2008

So far behind.......

I am so far behind in my blogs, I'll never catch up.......so I'll just start with today. For those of you who are sitting out there in the world, worrying about me........DON'T. You have no idea what my life is like.

FOR EXAMPLE.......I just spent the last half hour STUCK IN MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME. No, seriously stuck! Like "can't-get-it-off" stuck! When I stitched the long, sparkling cloth strips to my old black skirt, I screwed up the elastic on the waste band, so it doesn't stretch anymore. I managed to get INTO it, with a whole lot of wiggling, and pushing and pulling! But, getting it off just didn't happen. Of course, once I started laughing, it was even harder. Then I realized it wasn't funny, and I started to sweat. I considered going over to my neighbors house to have her help me pull it off.....but there were a few Comcast guys standing in the street, and that just made me laugh even harder.

The good news is, I finally got it off. Believe me, I won't put it back on until the 24th.....for the party in CT! Honestly, my life is just....too much!!!

O.K. everybody back to your projects! Carry on, troops!!!

No comments: