Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another ER trip

Hi Everyone. Grampa had to make another trip to the ER last night, but he's O.K. It seems he was cleaning inside his ears with a qtip, and drew blood. Since he's on blood thinners, the girls wanted to play it safe, so they sent him, in an Ambulance, to the local hospital. I was so wiped out from working the sales for nine hours (you know, standing on the cement floors?) that I barely made the drive home, let alone going back down to Providence to sit with Grampa for who knows how many hours! I worried about him, but since I knew it was not a life-threatening situation, I just fell asleep. This morning I called Hebert's, and Bonnie told me he was back at 10p.m. and in fact, he had perforated his ear drum. Feel free to call him today, and check up on him.

Back to work today.

No comments: