Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Soon to be HOMELESS

Do not panic! Do not panic! Well, don't everyone panic at once! As you all know, the house has been on the market for a couple of weeks. Homes in this neighborhood usually sell rather quickly, regardless as to what things are doing in the "outside world". Here, there are always older people who need to downsize, and there are not a lot of houses that fit their criteria. Anyway.....that's a tangent.

Saturday, a potential buyer came through the house for a second time. Sometime on Sunday, while I was having a wonderful time visiting my friends in Connecticut, that person made an offer on the house. It was quite a bit lower than the asking price, but that's the game. Doug went back with a counter offer, or is about to today. I"m frozen in panic. You know, the "deer in the headlight" thing!

I've known this time was coming, but I honestly thought it would not be for months! I guess today I start to seriously try to figure my way out of THIS CORNER I'm in! What a mess!

No comments: