Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yeah!!!! Obama wins!

What a great day for America! I really like Obama, and I'm extremely happy that he won. He'll not have an easy job of it, but he's got the country behind him. It'll take a long time to try and fix the mess Bush left us with!

This afternoon I finished piecing my friend Donna's quilt together. Donna was diagnosed with cancer about two months ago. She asked me if I would make a comfort quilt for her, so that's what I'm doing. It's not in my favorite colors (rust, orange, brown and black) but that's what she asked for.....so that's what I'm doing. I used to send the pieced quilt to the quilt shop in CT to be finished, but they have closed their doors since the last time I made a quilt (Maureen's). I'm going to attempt to quilt this one on my own, small, not-fancy, Singer machine. Wish me luck! I hope to get it to Donna in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

You don't need luck, you are amazing!!!! You will do an awesome job!!!!