Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My first blog......EVER!

Well, here I am......alone with my computer and this mystery. How to Blog. Hum...maybe I should turn my music down, so I can concentrate!!....there, that's better.
This all started with my daughter's 365 project....she and ten friends posting photographs every day for, you got it, 365 days. I feel jealous, as when I read it, I realize that it's a great way for friends to keep in daily touch, even if life and mileage is between them all. I've lost all of my friends to my most recent few moves. That saddens me. (That and the fact that I've run out of my anti-depressants, but I hope to rectify that this afternoon, with the mandatory trip to my Doctor's office.)
Anyway, eventually, I hope to put some of my pictures into this blog. As soon as I figure out how. Afterall, how hard could this be, right???
I really don't care if anyone reads this, that's not why I'm doing it. In "the old days" we used to actually pick up a pen, and write in diaries......now called journals. Many times, I got into trouble for the heated stuff I put in my diary, that's for sure! Even though my family was not supposed to read my private diary, and I did.....most of the time, hide it! Oh well......
Time to push some buttons here, and see what happens!

No comments: