Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's a Miracle!

Update on Nana's wrist: This morning I took her into Providence, to the Orthopedic doctor's office for a last check-up. They took an xray, and then the Doctor announced that her wrist is completely healed! Nana threw up both hands into the air, and yelled "IT'S A MIRACLE!!!" I thought the doctor was going to fall on the floor laughing, and then he threw up his hands and in the same tone of voice said, "YES! IT'S A MIRACLE" To which we all had a good chuckle, especially Nana.
She enjoyed her outing, although because she's lost her short term memory, she asked me 40 times...."Where are we going?" That's O.K., I have endless amounts of patience for her! Now, it's 12:30p.m. and in exactly 30 minutes, Grampa and I will leave the house to go visit Nana for two hours. She'll be tired today, that's for sure......and will be cat-naping the entire time we are there.
We all really love the new place she's in, and kinda wish we could have moved her there earlier......but that's water over the damn, as they used to say. I promise to take pictures soon....maybe even today!

No comments: