Saturday, February 16, 2008

Nano's speakers

Well, my children and grand daughter will be proud to know that I've made yet another commitment to technology. After quite a bit of reading, and price comparing......I ordered speakers for my beautiful little Nano. Primarily, I will be using them in the kitchen, when I do dishes, laundry and floor washing! Eeeeks, wait.....maybe music in the kitchen will actually make me spend MORE time on these things! Oh dear, I didn't think about THAT before I ordered them......

Oh well, I can't wait for the package to arrive and for the music to spread from my ears into the surrounding room. I wonder how my elderly father will take to Latin Lounge or Electronica! Hum......if I keep the volume down, he'll probably never even hear it! I guess I'll have to download some big band sounds for him.

Have a happy day!

No comments: