Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rain on the East Coast

The weather on the East Coast has been so crazy this year! Global warming, I suppose. Anyway, we had about two inches of snow during the night, but now the temperature is 42 degrees and it's been raining for a couple of hours.......so there goes the snow. That's fine with me, as I don't seem to be in the mood to shovel snow this year, anyway!!!

Maureen's quilt is moving along. I worked on it quite a bit yesterday, until I hit some snags and could not quite figure out what to do next. I saw on my bed, and looked at it on the design wall.....and wondered.....hum.......now what! I hope my brain figured out the solution to that question during the night, and I'll be ready to finish some more of it. Maureen, you've been sooooooooooooo patient! It's really coming along, HONEST!

Mike is starting his new position at the new store this week. I'm excited to see it!!! He'll go a great job, and it'll be one more notch in his belt! Go get 'em, tiger!

Liz must be thinking, just about now, that this school thing will NEVER END! It's sort of like the ninth month of a pregnancy!! Time just seems to slow down! Hang in there girl!!! You are getting there!! I'm sure you have started to do a countdown in weeks already!

Well, I have absolutely nothing deeply profound to say today, so I guess I'll go quilt!

No comments: