Tuesday, February 26, 2008

No Title Day

Well, there! That settles THAT problem! I won't title this.......and nor should I HAVE to.....it's my blog, and I'll do what I want! Now that we have that issue resolved....hum.....

Tuesday is not my favorite day of the week. By Tuesday, the rush of the weekend fun is wearing off.....and it's a long way to payday. The weather up here in New England is warm (for us in winter) but overcast. We managed to melt quite a bit of snow yesterday, as I believe the temperatures went up to around 50 degrees.

My two favorite birds are back with us, and that would be the two Wrens who live under our porch. I was getting worried that they had maybe found a new home......but they're back. I was watching them, while I was washing the breakfast dishes (and listening to my iPod on my new speakers, that came in yesterday! What an awesome treat!!!) Anyway, what makes the Wrens so special is that they are slightly bigger than a hummingbird and are the most spectacular sable color! My friends.....

Other than that, there's not much going on around here today. Nana was good yesterday when we visited. She's happiest when she's sitting in her recliner chair, with Grampa sitting on one side holding her left hand, and me sitting on the right side holding her other hand. Running out of fun things to talk about yesterday, Nana and I started punching around the Valentine's helium balloon. We got quite violent, and kept it up for so long......Grampa gave me the evil eye! Hahaha. "But DAD! We're not done yet!!!" Nana laughed and said, "Yeah, DAD!" Hey, it's the little things. Needless to say, we're all anxious for warmer weather, when we can go outside and explore the new patios and walkways.

No comments: