Friday, February 15, 2008

Spring weather in Winter

For all of you Florida and California people (and you know who you are!) I'll have you know the weather up here is absolutely beautiful today! The temperatures are supposed to hit the mid 60's. The skies are crystal clear, the sun is shining and the breezes are light. I think I might even go for a walk!

Anyone out there care to give me a suggestion on a docking system for my new iPod Nano? I've decided that would be nice to use in the kitchen, when I'm doing the dishes and cooking, since we only have a cheap, little radio out there.......and I don't enjoy listening to it. Now if I could get some of my own music out there, it would be great! I don't need a Bose system, and I also don't even need a radio/alarm, etc. So, with that in mind, any suggestions?

Nothing new here today. I guess I talked to all of you yesterday. Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day. (Mike and Liz, I hope your pizza was heart shaped!)


1 comment:

Kate B said...

Well, this is the one we have in Mina's room -
http://www.amazon.com/iHome-IH8WR-Clock-Radio-iPod/dp/B000OCNWC2/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1203095056&sr=8-3

So you've at least heard that one. I know it has more than you need, but really, the radio has been nice. We don't use the alarm, though.

You might be able to find a better price elsewhere, not sure!